The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
All Courses are held in Yoga Kraft Punkt, Meisenweg 2, 3400 Burgdorf
YinYang Yoga – Thursdays 19:00-20:30
- A practice focused on mindfulness and balance.
- Far Eastern medicine and philosophy provides the substance and inspiration for this class. Active and warming (yang) asanas start us off and we complete with more passive and cooling (yin) poses. Balance is struck by nourishing both of these aspects in ourselves.
- This class is suitable for beginner and intermediate students.
Pregnancy Yoga – Wednesday 17:30-18:45
- Pregnancy is one of the most sacred times of a woman’s life and like nothing else she will ever experience. Pregnancy Yoga can deepen and expand this journey in a profound way.
- We focus on connecting with your baby, finding space and strength in the body, giving back to ourselves while we give so much of ourselves, and exploring beneficial labor techniques.
Mama-Baby Yoga – Fridays 10:30-11:30
- This class is a space in which to connect and share with other new mothers (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. time mothers!)
- We practice cultivating a respectful and open hearted relationships with our children while having fun 🙂
- I design Postpartum sequences to help you rediscover your body as your own and cultivate safe and healthy movement habits.
Kids Yoga – Wednesday 16:00-16:45 (Ages 4-6) and Thursday 16:00-17:00 (Ages 7-9)
- In the world of children today, there is a great need for activity that is fun, dynamic, and non-competitive. Kids Yoga offers a respectful and safe place where kids can move freely, discover and develop self-confidence, and PLAY.
- These classes incorporate music, games, partnering, story telling, dance, YOGA and much much more.
- Classes designed for ages 4-11. Parents of younger children are welcome to stay if they participate.
Whether you are just beginning to explore yoga or trying to refine and personalize your practice – private lessons can be a wonderful option. Receive total attention to your specific needs in the serenity of your own home.