The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
All Courses are held in Yoga Kraft Punkt, Meisenweg 2, 3400 Burgdorf
YinYang Yoga – Thursdays 19:00-20:15
- Experience a broad range of yoga asanas and bodily sensations in one 75 minute class.
- Whether attempting to strengthen a frail frame, overcome the blues, find community, loosen tight muscles, or deepen your spiritual practice – this is the place for you.
- Drawing from the wisdom of ancient Chinese philosophy and healing methods, we apply these principles into a yoga practice. The class begins with a series of poses typically considered ‘yang’ (active and warm) and finishes with a series of ‘yin’ asanas (passive and cool).
- This class is suitable for beginner and intermediate students.
- Pregnancy is one of the most sacred times of a woman’s life and like nothing else she will ever experience. Practicing Yoga can deepen and expand this journey in a profound way.
- We focus on balancing the outer body and hormones, connecting with your baby, stretching out aches and pains due to the added pressure of a baby, strengthening your body, and discovering beneficial labor techniques. These are all things you can expect to benefit from while participating in Pregnancy Yoga.
- In the world of children today, there is a great need for activity that is fun, dynamic, and non-competitive. Kids Yoga offers a respectful and safe place where kids can move freely, discover and develop self-confidence, and PLAY.
- These ‘classes’ incorporate music, games, partnering, story telling, dance, YOGA and much much more.
- Classes designed for ages 3-6. Parents are welcome to stay if they participate in the class.
Whether you are just beginning to explore yoga or trying to refine and personalize your practice – private lessons can be a wonderful option. Receive total attention to your specific needs in the serenity of your own home.